Biofilm Trainee Travel Award
A limited number of travel award opportunities are available to help offset the cost of trainees attending and presenting biofilm related research at a national or international meeting. We anticipate funding 6 proposals at $500/year (2014 and 2015).
1. Trainee must be working in the laboratory of a Biofilms in Human Medicine regular participant
2. Trainee must submit a copy of the abstract and the completed form (see attachment) prior to the meeting to Dan Wozniak. This will undergo a review process.
3. Abstract and title must have biofilm relevance
4. Meeting venue must be national or international
5. Only one trainee per participating laboratory per year will be eligible
6. Posters or oral presentations should include the "Biofilms in Human Medicine" logo
7. Trainees must acknowledge funding support from Biofilms in Human Medicine, Public Health Preparedness for Infectious Disease, and the OSU Dean's Discovery Program.
Contact Dr. Dan Wozniak
if you have any questions regarding this application.